As a Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) contractor, you want to be in control of your income and be ready to take on the next project without the hassle of accountancy getting in the way. At Amergin, we work with principle and sub-contractors to ensure their Relevant Contract Tax (RCT) is compliant and maintained at the zero tax rate.
We offer a simple to use online facility with our Online Accounts package to keep you abreast of your invoicing and allow book-keeping to be an integral part of your business.
If you are new to contract work then we can set up the following for you:
- Register you with Revenue
- Set up your Limited Company
- Help you set up a business bank account
- Register for Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Help manage your tax filing and be fully compliant in order to exit the new business 3 year RCT period and be on a 0% RCT rate
- Set up your Payroll arrangements for monthly payments
- Provide you with the best tax saving structure possible