At Amergin accountants, we are delighted to welcome those who are at the early stages in starting a business. Deciding to start your own business is often both exciting and daunting, so it helps to know you have experienced and trusted advisors who can help and support you every step of the way.
Amergin can help with everything from managing day to day financial operations, to working on your long-term strategy; all while working hard to ensure that you are profitable. We’ve also worked with several high growth start-ups to help secure funding through government tax credits.
Choosing Amergin as your accountant can not only help ensure your business is running efficiently, but that it is set up for success from the outset. We can help to advise on the right legal structure for your company, so it pays to get in touch as early as possible to save both time and money. We can advise on good processes for managing your money, and help not only the company’s statutory accounts and filing corporation tax returns, but with the personal tax return of company directors, too.
Amergin will help your start-up:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Register with the Companies Registration Office and Revenue.
- Deal with Company Secretarial issues
- Help you set-up an internal recording system to comply with statutory requirements
- Managing the day to day financial operations (book-keeping, payroll, VAT, cash flow).
- Prepare statutory/annual accounts.
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns.
- Prepare and file corporation tax returns.
- File the personal tax returns of the company’s directors.
- File the annual confirmation statement.